Happy Friday! How was your week? I’ve had a great one! It’s been so much fun talking about my engagement and thinking about wedding planning. I’m incredibly excited. There’s so much to do. Have you ever planned a wedding? Do you have any tips to share? Even with all the excitement, I found time to uncover some great links. Enjoy!
My five favorites for Friday, February 18th:
- Whole Wheat Cottage Cheese Lemony Loaf (from The Fresh Loaf)
One of my goals for 2011 is to make more yeast bread. To me, fresh bread from scratch is one of the most satisfying things to bake. I also love the idea of cottage cheese in a yeast bread (extra protein!).
- Pretzel Bites with Cheese (from Sweet Pea’s Kitchen)
Um, do these need further explanation? Yum!
- Peanut Butter Crispy Bars by Baked (from Crepes of Wrath) – Love, love, LOVE peanut butter and chocolate together however, I often shy away from recipes with both because Alex doesn’t like the combo. Which means, I’d end up eating the entire recipe myself. But for these bars, I’m willing to make an exception. These look to-die-for.
- Coconut Cinnamon Popcorn (from the edible perspective) – Coconut fever. Ashley found a way to use coconut oil and coconut butter in one recipe! Must. try. this. popcorn.
- Last, but not least, I’m loving the clothing website, Stop Staring! The New York Times wrote this piece about the revival of women’s clothing from the 1940s and 50s. The article echoed my desire to wear more vintage clothing and provided inspiration to do something about it! So, I did a little shopping (advertising mission accomplished!). I decided on these two dresses.
**As a side note, in some of my posts I’ve mentioned products or companies that I like. I have not been paid for my thoughts. These are just my opinions and I’m happy to share because I think others will enjoy them too.**
What links did you enjoy this week?