Despite the heat wave that has overwhelmed the east coast, I used my oven this week. I know; I question my sanity sometimes too. But in the end it was worth it. These cinnamon sugar roasted almonds really are delightful. Each bite is a cinnamon sugar coated treat!
Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Almonds
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1/2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 and 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix almonds with canola oil and maple syrup until evenly coated. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the nuts and combine to make sure each nut is coated.
- Spread the almonds on a baking sheet lined with parcment paper. Roast the almonds for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Allow them to cool and enjoy!